[Coral-List] Paper request : Stehli and Wells 1970

Aurelie Guerecheau aurelie.guerecheau at ird.fr
Thu Jun 23 06:56:20 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am currently  looking for this paper :
*Diversity *and *age patterns *in *hermatypic corals*
<http://sysbio.oxfordjournals.org/content/20/2/115.short>
FG Stehli, JW Wells - Systematic Biology, 1971

It does not seem to be available through my institutions subscriptions.
Does anyone have a link or a pdf to share?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards

Aurélie

Guérécheau Aurélie
Doctorante - PhD student
Institut de recherche pour le développement
Unité 227 CoRéUs2
"Biocomplexité des écosystèmes coralliens de l'Indo-Pacifique"
Email : aurelie.guerecheau at ens-lyon.org
<mailto:aurelie.guerecheau at ens-lyon.org>
Mobile : France - 00 33 (0)6 16 82 92 04 / New Caledonia - 00 687 83 32 91