[Coral-List] PDF requests
vivian.lam at iucn.org
Mon Mar 28 09:55:39 EDT 2011
I am trying to locate the PDF of the following publications, any help will
be appreciated! Thank you very much!
1. Hughes, T. P. 1993. Coral reef degradation: a long-term study of human
and natural impacts. Pages 208-213 in R. N. Ginsburg, editor. Proceedings of
the Colloquium on global aspects of coral reefs: health, hazards and
history. Rosenthiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science, University of
2. Huston, M. (1985). Patterns of species diversity in relation to depth at
Discovery Bay. Jamaica. Bull. mar. Sci. 37: 928-935 Kjerfve, B., Magill
3. Rogers, C. S., and E. Zullo. 1987. Initiation of a long-term monitoring
program for coral reefs in the Virgin Islands National Park. Biosphere
Reserve research report No. 17. Page 33. Virgin Islands Resource Management
Co-operative - U.S. National Park Service.
4. Bythell, J. C., E. H. Gladfelter, and Z. M. Hillis. 1993. Ecological
studies of Buck Island Reef National Monument, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin
Islands: Report on February 1993 fixed transect surveys and post-Hurricane
Hugo recovery of reef and coral community composition. US Department of
Interior, National Park Service
5. Bythell, J. C. 1998. Assessment of the impacts of hurricanes Marilyn and
Luis and post-hurricane recovery at Buck Island Reef National Monument as
part of the longterm coral reef monitoring program in the north-eastern
Caribbean. US Department of Interior, National Park Service.
6. Bythell, J. C., E. H. Gladfelter, W. B. Gladfelter, K. E. French, and Z.
M. Hillis. 1989. Buck Island Reef National Monument - changes in modern
reef-community structure since 1976. Pages 145-154 in D. K. Hubbard, editor.
Terrestrial and marine geology of St.Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. West Indies
Laboratory Special Publication #8
7. Bythell, J. C., Z. M. Hillis, B. Philips, W. J. Burnett, J. Larcombe, and
M. Bythell. 2000a. Buck Island Reef National Monument, St Croix, US Virgin
Islands: Assessment of the impacts of Hurricane Lenny (1999) and status of
the reef in 2000. US Department of Interior, National Park Service.
More information about the Coral-List