[Coral-List] coral reproduction mode

Aurelie Guerecheau aurelie.guerecheau at ird.fr
Wed Mar 30 20:59:33 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am currently doing some bibliography about coral reproduction modes. I
could not find anything in the litterature about the reproduction modes
of some of my target species.
So, I would be really interested by any information or references you
could share about the reproduction modes of the following species:
- Merulina scabricula
- Montastrea annuligera
- Porites attenuata
- Porites nigrescens
- Psammocora contigua

Thanks a lot for your help!
Best

Aurélie

Guérécheau Aurélie
Doctorante - PhD student
Institut de recherche pour le développement
Unité 227 CoRéUs2
"Biocomplexité des écosystèmes coralliens de l'Indo-Pacifique"
Email : aurelie.guerecheau at ens-lyon.org
<mailto:aurelie.guerecheau at ens-lyon.org>
Mobile : France - 00 33 (0)6 16 82 92 04 / New Caledonia - 00 687 83 32 91