[Coral-List] Help Ban Oil Exploration on the Belize Barrier Reef.

Ed Blume eblume2702 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:23:12 EDT 2011

Just a factoid (God, I hate that word): U.S. domestic oil production peaked
in 1972.
http://www.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPUS2&f=M
Individual oil wells, oil fields, oil producing nations, and the world will
all follow a similar production curve, no matter how hard oil companies try
to tap unconventional sources of oil, such as tar sands.

Ed