[Coral-List] mutton snapper eats lionfish in Roatan

Jon Slayer jonslayer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 17 07:15:59 EDT 2011

Dear Coral List,

Earlier this year I read this post with interest as I have seen evidence of
the Carribean Lionfish invasion on all my trips to the area. I was due to
visit Roatan Island and was curious to see the behaviour recorded and how it
fit into the local authorities attempts to manage the species. The post
below initiated a lot of discussion on the list so I thought the video
produced of what I found on the island would be of relevance.

Here is the link: http://vimeo.com/channels/jonslayer

Best Regards,

Jon

Jon Slayer