[Coral-List] Forever

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 16:33:35 EDT 2011

I second the sentiments expressed on what this list should focus on.

With recent global developments it has become resoundingly clear that coral reefs, coastal and marine issues will play center stage roles in food security, climate change, marine conservation, biodiversity and disaster management and many other issues.

The pursuit of science for science's sake, and to educate, inspire and to entertain is what is at the heart of what this lists aims to achieve.

Discussions, philosophical expressions and ruminations should always reflect this.

For everything else there exist online forums, blogs and FaceBook pages.

As a non-marine scientist I find myself lately tagging and deleting anything which does not look like an announcement or posting of scientific material or discussion which I receive through the Coral List and only look at the remaining posts.

I take that as a good sign that I appreciate the course the moderators want to follow and tacitly follow suit.

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International) Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com    http://www.rainbowwarriors.net

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life