[Coral-List] mutton snapper eats lionfish in Roatan

Katrin Korczyk kitkat at vollbio.de
Wed May 18 13:31:51 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I was searching for papers about the predators of the lionfish but I found nothing.
Why everybody seems to be sure now that sharks, groupers and morays are eating them in the red sea? I was working there for 7 months and I didn`t saw any attack. The lionfish was not even really afraid of this animals.
If I miss someting.. please help me.

Best regards,
Katrin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------