[Coral-List] coral reproductive traits database

Baird, Andrew andrew.baird at jcu.edu.au
Wed May 25 05:01:32 EDT 2011

Dear Corallist

I would just like to draw your attention to an update of the list of coral reproductive traits that we published in AREES in 2009 (Baird et al., 2009). If anyone would like a copy of the updated list as an Excel file or a pdf of the original manuscript please contact me directly.

Cheers

Andrew

Baird, A. H., Guest, J. R. & Willis, B. L. (2009) Systematic and biogeographical patterns in the reproductive biology of scleractinian corals. Annual Review of Ecology Evolution and Systematics, 40, 531-571.

Dr Andrew Baird
Future Fellow
Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland, 4811 Australia