[Coral-List] OceansWatch volunteer Marine Biologist available in Samoa

Chris Bone, OceansWatch chris at oceanswatch.org
Wed May 25 16:01:26 EDT 2011

One of our volunteer Marine Biologists, Stephanie Czudaj will be spending a few weeks in Samoa from about mid June through to mid July. Stephanie arrives by yacht from New Zealand and will be waiting there for our expedition yacht coming from Seattle, bound for Vanuatu. During her wait in Samoa Stephanie would be interested in volunteering with any NGOs, other organisations or communities that are working on marine conservation issues, preferably in return for simple board and lodging. Stephanie will have dive gear and a compressor with her as well as basic surveying equipment. Please contact Stephanie through me, chris at oceanswatch.org

Chris Bone

CEO OceansWatch International

http://www.oceanswatch.org

Registered NZ and USA Not for Profit