[Coral-List] Up to date resources for possible assistantships

David Branson deaconblue at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:01:17 EST 2011

I understand that posting job requests and resumes on the list is
restricted so I apologize if this is a violation.

I've tried accessing the link provided via the coral-list info page but it
is dead and I'm looking for up to date information about available Ph.D
assistantships in corals and marine research.

If someone is aware of any resources or has advice regarding ferreting
these positions out, would you please post to the list? I'm sure I'm not
the only list member looking.

Thanks,
David Branson
Graduate Assistant