[Coral-List] karyotype of Porites spp.?

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Mon Nov 21 11:52:46 EST 2011

There is a paper published back in mid 1990s in Evolution that presents chromosome numbers for a bunch of Acropora species in which polyploidy of various types were reported.  Can't remember the author just now.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta