[Coral-List] Value of Hawaiian Reefs-why cant we all just get along? (Bastiaan V)

Helder Perez helder.perez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:53:49 EST 2011

What's the point of winning when Honor is set aside?

Bastiaan, although your proposed methodology seems to be interesting,
effective even, we can't just trade our values for the sake of money and
business. What's the point of risking our lives for a better planet if
we're feeding the society with wrong ideas? Our fight for coral reefs
(rainforests, pandas, penguins, endemic iguanas, and almost everything
natural) should never compromise the foundations of our humanity.

Just my two centavos on the matter.

Cheers,

Helder I. Pérez
Bay Islands Foundation