[Coral-List] A last chance for Indian Ocean reefs?

Richard Dunne RichardPDunne at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 03:58:00 EDT 2011

Back in July, Pete Raines drew our attention to an article on the Chagos
Archipelago.

It is now published on-line at the Challenger Society website
(http://www.challenger-society.org.uk/journals/oceanchallengelatest). It
contains:

(1) The article by Charles Sheppard: "/Protecting the Chagos Archipelago
- a last chance for Indian Ocean Reefs/?" (Note the original link posted
by Pete no longer works);
(2) A response by Richard Dunne and Magnus Johnson: "/Return to Chagos -
conservation and humanity can go hand-in-hand/";
(3) /Letters to the Editor /from David Snoxell and Allen Vincatassin.

Access to all the material requires membership of the Challenger
Society, but if Listers wish to contact me I would be happy to send them
a copy for research purposes.

Richard P Dunne