[Coral-List] non artificial reef structures

Rudy Bonn rudy_bonn at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 16:34:16 EDT 2011

Your right Gene, helicopters flying over the place spraying, small trucks with sprayers in the beds are spraying small streets, and even people are getting sprayed down here during fantasy fest, not with malathion though, naked people getting sprayed with body paint, some of them should keep their clothes on believe me, and the funny thing is Im still get bitten by mosquitoes daily when I walk my dogs,  maybe the buggers have developed an immunity, what is sad though when it rains, and you know what its like down here when it rains heavily, all that malathion and everything else gets washed right into the ocean via storm drains where it eventually reaches the reef tract,   are we as humans losing our minds or what?  When you here talk all the time about my grandkids not being able to see a living coral reef, something is wrong with that picture, when are we going to learn, when we finally destroy it all?

Rudy S Bonn
Director of Marine Projects
Reef Relief
631 Greene Street