[Coral-List] Cruise ship impacts

Reef Relief reefrelief at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:53:52 EDT 2011

Dear Listers,

I'm hoping to find real data and resources on environmental impacts of
cruise ships. I have found a few reports out of Alaska and California but
nothing specific to the Caribbean or reefs.

Thanks,
Mill McCleary
Executive Program Director

Reef Relief® is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to improving
and protecting our coral reef ecosystem.
www.reefrelief.org    (305) 294-3100  reefrelief at gmail.com
Post Office Box 430, Key West, Florida 33041--430
Key West Office:  631 Greene Street, Key West, FL 33040

Do you want to make a difference for coral reefs? With the stroke of
your keyboard, you can.  Sign up to join Reef Relief's online
community at www.reefrelief.org.  It's free, its easy and you'll
begin receiving regular coral reef news and updates on Reef Relief
activities.