[Coral-List] reef pictures

Dave Kes aquavetmed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:35:18 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am putting together a lecture for school kids on coral issues. I am
looking for pictures showing a wide angle view of a diseased reef. I have
lots of close ups of specific diseases on one coral head, but nothing to
show the wide devastation or a dull reef.

Also if anyone has pics of reefs before the 1990s showing vibrant reefs,
that would be appreciated too. So I can show a then and now.

I am not making a dime for the lectures and I would be glad to acknowledge
the sender.

Dave Kest. DVM