[Coral-List] Black Reefs and Save the Blue

Tom ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 11:34:52 EDT 2011

Try manganese Mn next time Fe may make them yellow to red
Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2011, at 1:06 PM, Eugene Shinn <eshinn at marine.usf.edu> wrote:

Dear Listers, As mentioned earlier regarding Save the Blue a newly
formed organization to save more than 600 offshore rigs/artificial
reefs their website is now in operation at
<http://www.save-the-blue.org/> . Also I hope people did not take me
seriously when I suggest Teak wood might be the cause of Black Reefs.
However, I was serious about iron (as in Fe)  not being the cause of
black reefs. See if you can find some Black in the website provided.
Gene
--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor