[Coral-List] Field assistant required

Harborne, Alastair A.R.Harborne at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 03:05:04 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I require a field assistant to help with some fish and benthic surveys (diving and snorkelling) in The Bahamas. Dates are still be fixed but will be within the window of 22 Oct to 13 November. I can cover expenses (including at least partial assistance with international travel within the Caribbean / US), but can't offer a stipend. Person needs some experience of Caribbean fish surveys, be PADI Rescue or higher, and have their own DAN and travel insurance. If you are interested, please send me a brief CV.
Thanks.
Alastair

__

Dr Alastair Harborne
NERC Research Fellow

Current contact details:
Visiting Academic, School of Biological Sciences
Goddard Building, University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus
Brisbane, Qld 4072, Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 336 51671 | Fax: +61 (0)7 336 51655

Also:
Marine Spatial Ecology Lab, Biosciences, College of Life and Environmental Sciences
Hatherly Laboratory, University of Exeter, Prince of Wales Road
Exeter, EX4 4PS, UK

Skype name: al_harborne
Website pages: http://biosciences.exeter.ac.uk/staff/index.php?web_id=alastair_harborne
http://www.marinespatialecologylab.org/people/alastair-harborne/