[Coral-List] Management Positions in Madagascar

Shawn Peabody shawn at blueventures.org
Tue Apr 3 13:31:48 EDT 2012

Management Positions in Madagascar

Blue Ventures is an award-winning marine conservation organisation, dedicated to working with local communities to conserve threatened marineenvironments. Our highly acclaimed conservation programmes work with some of the world’s poorest coastal communities to develop conservation, publichealth and alternative income initiatives to protect biodiversity and coastal livelihoods. The results of our work help us to propose new ideas to benefit coastalcommunities everywhere.

Blue Ventures is growing rapidly and intensifying current programmes, whilst expanding the geographical scope of our work and diversity of our conservationinitiatives.  As part of this expansion, we are pleased to announce a number of openings for management positions within our conservation, education andcommunity health programmes in Madagascar.

Position vacancies include:

·    Project Coordinator, Andavadoaka, SW Madagascar

·    Education and Youth Outreach Coordinator, Andavadoaka, SW Madagascar

·    Community Health Project Coordinator, Andavadoaka, SW Madagascar

·    Project Coordinator, Belo-sur-mer, SW Madagascar

·    Project Coordinator, Blue Forests and Coastal Communities Programme, Toliara, SW Madagascar

·    Community Health Project Coordinator, Maintirano, Western Madagascar

For full job descriptions please visit our website at  http://blueventures.org/all/careers-overseas/ . Interested candidates are encouraged to applyfor multiple positions with a single application.

For questions relating to these positions, please contact us at  jobs at blueventures.org (mailto:jobs at blueventures.org).