[Coral-List] Need a potential Fulbright affiliate in South Pacific

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Thu Apr 5 21:40:04 EDT 2012

Dear all:

I am planning to apply for a Fulbright to study how people in more
traditional societies life in relationship with the sea.  My target
countries are Kiribati, Tonga, Tuvalu, or Vanuatu.  Before I go too far
down the application process, I need an affiliate in one of those
countries.  It can be an academic institution, NGO, or other entity.
Can anyone recommend potential contacts in the region?

Thanks,

Dave

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  7471 Brook Way Court     | Fax:   (804) 559-9787
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan