[Coral-List] Fish ID Nusa Penida

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:47:47 EDT 2012

Dear All,
I wanted to thank everyone on Coral-list and beyond who has shared
information on the mystery fish spotted in Indonesia.
It seems that the culprit might be Zu cristatus, a Tracipterid of the
lampriform family. Even the esteemed Dr. Gerry Allen was consulted on this
quest! Due to the weight of emails, I wanted to refer everyone with more
inquires directly to Aquatic Alliance, who are doing some fantastic work
with mega fauna in Bali.
You can find them on facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aquatic-Alliance/244643352274429
Thanks again for all your help and interest.
Very best wishes to you all.
Alice