[Coral-List] working uw digital camera advice

Doc Radawski docradawski at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:42:20 EDT 2012

I've just switched over to an Olympus TG1 iHS and am getting good pictures.

It has an F2 lense, GPS and is water proof out of the box, as is, to 40ft.

A waterproof housing (135 ft ), fisheye and teleconverter lenses are
available or will be available soon.

The outside dimensions are:

111.5mm W x 66.5mm H x 29.1mm D
4.4" W x 2.6" H x 1.1" D