[Coral-List] working uw digital camera advice

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 17 08:31:35 EDT 2012

   Bill,

   Although my recommendation may not fulfill
   your every requirement, Canon's G series would
   be an excellent consideration. These cameras
   are consistently rated best in class, have
   relatively fast shutter speeds, long battery
   life, and effective internal flash capability
   for daytime use. I'm currently using a G10, but
   the 11 and 12 have been upgraded to HD video.
   Canon makes a bullet-proof, inexpensive housing
   for these cameras and you can easily add a compact
   external light for night time shots. It won't fit in a BC

   pocket, but it's manageable compared to bulky digital

   SLR's and provides comparable quality.

    Regards,

      Steve