[Coral-List] Remote sensing, conservation, and sustainable resource apps?

Billy Causey billy.causey at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 29 11:02:53 EDT 2012

Hello Frank,
It is great to hear from you.  I will provide you with a list of
examples, but you know how much I am a supporter of your remote
sending tools and capabilities. Best to you,  billy

Billy D. Causey, Ph.D.
Southeast Regional Director
NOAA's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries

33 East Quay Road
Key West, Florida 33040

Phone:
305 809 4670 office