[Coral-List] corallistserve

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Sat Dec 15 14:57:59 EST 2012

I just received an email that my posting to the listserve was perceived as
a risk to  NGCP. I belive I have received responses to all my postings, so
I request information on specifically which post was quarantined -
especially because most of my posts have been aimed at reducing the level
of animus in the discussion. SO, I'm interested to see what was deemed as a
risk.

Thanks,

--
Dennis Hubbard
Dept of Geology-Oberlin College Oberlin OH 44074

* "When you get on the wrong train.... every stop is the wrong stop"*
 Benjamin Stein: "*Ludes, A Ballad of the Drug and the Dream*"