[Coral-List] Punta Cana Coral Restoration/Marine Affairs Internship Update

Victor Galvan vgalvan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:24:23 EST 2012

Please post the following:

Punta Cana Coral Restoration/Marine Affairs Internship Update

The Puntacana Ecological Foundation thanks all the candidates that showed
interest in our internship. Due to the large number of highly qualified
applicants over the last few days, the internship posting is now closed.
 We will be reviewing all applications submited up to today 4PM Dominican
time over the next few weeks. Thank you once again for your interest in our
PESCA program.

--
Victor M. Galvan
Reef Restoration Coordinator