[Coral-List] Review on sea slug anticancer compounds

CARISSA R. SHIPMAN cshipman at temple.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:05:46 EST 2012

Hello,

I am a graduate student in marine biology interested in publishing a *review
* paper I wrote for my seminar course.  The focus of the paper is
anticancer compounds from sea slugs and suggests several new species to be
looked at using phylogenetics and systematics. I have done some research on
some possible journals I could submit to, but am seeking more suggestions.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Carissa

Carissa Shipman
Graduate Assistant in Public Programs
Biology Department
San Francisco State University