[Coral-List] Work in ColOmbia

Arrecifes de coral corales2006 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:12:18 EST 2012

Our Foundation ICRI Colombia in Pro of Coral Reefs, is the only Colombian NGO dedicated 100% exclusively to improve coral reef management effectiveness. We can help you with the pertinent information from the perspective of the civil society as well with the proper contacts from the Colombian Government.
Vote for 100% Protection of Coral reefs in the total area of the Reserve of Biosphere Sea Flower http://www.redescolombia.org/imagennavidad/arbolito-de-navidad-%28gusano-marino-en-aguas-ahora-de-nicaragua-y-que-eran-de-la-reserv
Lear more from us: http://icri-colombia.blogspot.com/http://icri-colombia.es.tl/Follow us:TWIITER @ArrecifesCoral
FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fundaci%C3%B3n-Iniciativa-Arrecifes-Coralinos-de-Colombia/317788734923862?ref=stream
Nohora
Galvis
Directora
Ejecutiva
Fundación
ICRI (International Coral Reef Initiative) Colombia en Pro de los Arrecifes
CoralinosEmails:             icri.colombia at gmail.com          nohora.galvis at gmail.comCalle 97A No. 60D-88 Bogotá, Colombia