[Coral-List] coral mining: more PII construction

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Mon Feb 6 08:54:40 EST 2012

If the powers that be on this Coral List cannot stop this, then it's
for certain we will loose all the coral reefs on the planet
eventually.   I strongly suggest anybody in government that stands by
and let's this happen should learn how to flip a Whopper or Big Mac
for job security.

Dean...I am going to nominate you to be a CNN Hero....

Thanks,

Todd R Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation
609 PORTIA N ST, NOKOMIS, FL 34275