[Coral-List] DONT BE TOO MUCH OF A SCIENTIST

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 8 10:38:34 EST 2012

I knew when I let this post go through that Bill had not made a
connection of relevance to coral reefs, and that it would be
controversial and probably stir the wider climate change argument up
again, but for some perverse reason, I've let it go through.  However,
I'm not going to let a whole bunch of posts circulate on this, OK?
Let's be sure to try to bring it on home to CORALS and let the more
tangential stuff go to the Yahoo coralreef-free-forall at:

THANKS!

    Cheers,
    Jim