[Coral-List] Literature review on temperature transplantation in situ experiments

Steve Dalton sdalton at nmsc.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 21:38:17 EST 2012

Dear Coral Listers,

I am undertaking a literature review on scientific research that have
conducted transplantation experiments for the purpose of understanding
the coral holobiont physiological responses and zooxanthellae changes
as a consequence of coral nubbins being located in situ at sites with
warmer average temperatures. If you have undertaken any such research
could you please point me in the right direction of any research that
has been published in both tropical and subtropical settings. I wish
to ensure I cover all available literature on the subject.

Thanks in advance of your reply to my request

Steve

--
Steven Dalton PhD
Research Officer