[Coral-List] Learn about the third largest marine protected area on Earth, Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument

Andy Collins andy.collins at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 17 14:15:22 EST 2012

Aloha Coral List Members,

Learn about the third largest marine protected area on Earth,
Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument and World Heritage Site,
through our enhanced offerings on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Papahanaumokuakea

Every day we will be posting a fascinating new feature highlighting the
special creatures that live in the Monument, and some of the area's
unique physical, cultural and historical features.

Like us on Facebook to explore the largest conservation area in the
U.S., larger than all our National Parks combined, and discover the
unique stories this place has to share.

--
Andy Collins
Education & Technology Coordinator