[Coral-List] Reef destruction on Majuro

Yasser Saied yassersaied70 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:37:33 EST 2012

HOW COULD THEY ALLOW SUCH PRACTICE TO HAPPEN ???AND HOW COULD THE STATES FUND IT ??IT'S JUST A SHAME ,,,,,
 Sincerely:

Yasser Saied (Said E. Ahmed )
MSc. Marine Environmental Protection
School of Ocean Sciences, Wales University, UK.

 Environmental Consultant
          Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME)/KSA.
GM, Red Sea Islands Protected Area
          Hurghada, Egypt.
          Mobile: +20101034500

 SKYPE: YasserSaied70