[Coral-List] Reef Destruction on Majuro

Rudy Bonn rudy_bonn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 15:20:43 EST 2012

I dont know anything about the culture or history of RMI, except what I know from World War 2, but if I were to address that committee I would simply stick to the facts, explain the importance of having intact, healthy coral reefs, their many benefits, their economic importance to the islands, and so forth,  I would not get into any melodramatics, it may seem offensive, it may seem as if one is questioning ones intelligence,  stick to the facts in a respectful and meaningful address, and I bet they just might listen!  Cheers,

Rudy S Bonn
Director of Marine Projects
Reef Relief
631 Greene Street