[Coral-List] Fw: fact-checking - Acropora prolifera

martin pecheux martin.pecheux at free.fr
Fri Jan 6 15:25:01 EST 2012

Hello dear Vassil and John. Interresting. I there a good
synthesis on hybrids in corals, and their reactions ? What references otherwise ?

Dr. Martin Pêcheux
IPCC Expert Reviewer
Institut des Grands Foraminifères Symbiotiques
16, rue de la Fontaine de l'Espérance, 92160 Antony, France
martin.pecheux at free.fr,
soon www.martin-pecheux.fr,
+33 (0)9 5324 3374

If we take good measures NOW, it will be like the Paleocene Eocene Thermal Event *, warming and some faunal changes, if we do nothing, it will be like the Cretaceous/Tertiary boundary, end of dinosaurs and many others, and if we still do nothing, it will be like the Permo-Trias, 95% species cut, and an almost devoid Earth.
* rather sure that it will already be overtake. It was about +4°C, but rise on 10-20 000 years.