[Coral-List] Don't be such a scientist

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 16:50:43 EST 2012

Dear Gene,

You are correct, you don’t have to be a scientist to grasp Ian
Clark’s message. But to accept it as representing credible science,
you would have to be either delirious or wantonly irresponsible.

And by the way, a number of conscientious and principled scientists
on this list took issue with the accuracy of facts as presented by
the messengers on 60 Minutes.

   Steve