[Coral-List] Ocean Acidification

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 13:34:22 EST 2012

The technical word is appropriate but those opposed will identify that the word acid is loaded like the word kill but both (A&K) may be correct
Remember the impact of "Acid Rain" or was it "Purple Rain", and remember long ago "Acid" (=LSD)

I watch the "Global Warming" vs "climate change" which has the same loadings Acidification vs Reducing pH and Killing vs Adversely Affecting
I also watch the "Fracking" vs "Unconventional Gas and Oil"

Use acidification it is Correct but also Loaded, and explain as needed lower pH

Tom