[Coral-List] Underwater sculptures

Jorge Luis Perez-Moreno jorge.perezmoreno at uqconnect.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 15:30:24 EDT 2012

I have dived there numerous times and it doesn't seem to be working very well for coral restoration. Except for some encrusting hydrozoans, other cnidarians are not really settling there. A couple of acroporiids were attached here and there but growth has been minimal and guessing from what I've observed there has been some mortality of those attached corals too.

It seems to be a very efficient macro-algal farm though!

Cheers,

Jorge.