[Coral-List] 82 coral species listing

Pedro H. Rodríguez phernanrod at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 14:31:43 EDT 2012

Dale,
Thank you for pointing out to the idea of coral seeding; I had missed it in the post, which was mostly about criticisms which have been addressed copiously on this list. It seems like a reasonable idea, and it will be interesting to see what the experts have to say. ESA listings will make it easier to sell reasonable ideas to funding agencies.
Regards,
Pedro