[Coral-List] Fwd: Launch of "Two Minutes on Oceans with Jim Toomey" Video Series

Dr. C. Mark Eakin mark.eakin at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 12 11:06:07 EDT 2012

The first video -- Blue Carbon -- is available now.  It's very well done.

Cheers,
Mark

Begin forwarded message:

> Please find below a press release announcing the launch of UNEP's ocean awareness video series "Two Minutes on Oceans with Jim Toomey" in celebration of World Oceans Day.
>
> You may view "Blue Carbon," the first of six videos in the series, at: www.rona.unep.org/toomey.
>
> We welcome your help in disseminating these videos today and beyond to your constituencies, networks and partners.

C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5308
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
Office: 301-713-7197
Fax: 301-713-3136
Mobile: 301-502-8608

"Together, we must confront climate change by ending the world's dependence on fossil fuels, by tapping the power of new sources of energy like the wind and sun, and calling upon all nations to do their part. And I pledge to you that in this global effort, the United States is now ready to lead."
– President Barack Obama, Apr. 5 2009