[Coral-List] Growing Database of Links for NGos

Emma Gibbons gibbons.e.l at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 02:59:51 EST 2012

Hello coral-list and Alice

I have recently been sent a link and used the website www.NGOpolis.org

As a marine research scientist working in a 'far-flung place'
(Sub-Sahara Africa) it is very refreshing to find a website that is
up-to-date, easy to load, with a wide range of relevant and
interesting information (no more frustrating web-searches)... thank
you NGOpolis and well done.

I highly recommend that you peruse this website as it provides some
extremely fascinating and useful information, on everything from jobs
to grants to recent scientific news

On 01/03/2012, RainbowWarriorsInternational
<southern_caribbean at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nice initiative, but there are some half a dozen other NGO portals, i.e. the
> now defunct environlink.org, wiserearth.org.
>
> Our organization is building marine NGO portals as well, and we recommend
> you use for now a focus on particular user groups.
>

> Milton Ponson, President
> Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
> (Rainbow Warriors International)
> Tel. +297 568 5908
> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
> Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
> http://www.rainbowwarriors.net
>
> To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life

Emma Gibbons