[Coral-List] Announcing the 2012 - 2013 $2500 MASNA Undergraduate and Graduate Student Scholarship.

Héctor Reyes Bonilla hreyes at uabcs.mx
Wed Mar 7 10:02:54 EST 2012

Sorry for the question Kevin, but the detail is important for many
students around (including my foreign and domestic students, who are
interested in the biology of marine aquarium fishes...)

For the scholarship, "North America" is the ACTUAL North America
(Canada, the US and Mexico), or only the States?

Thank you!

Hector Reyes
UABCS, La Paz, Mexico, North America? (hehe!)