[Coral-List] Fwd: FL Legislature and SEAKEYS

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Thu Mar 8 18:06:58 EST 2012

And I gather than all Fl State  tax revenues from tourists that dive the reefs in Federal waters are immediately turned over to the Feds?

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta