[Coral-List] Introducing Microdocs: Short Attention Span Science Videos

Cheryl R Butner cbutner at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:09:53 EDT 2012

Dear Coral List,
We would like to let you know about a great series of short science videos by Dr. Steve Palumbi from Hopkins Marine Station of Stanford University!  31 Microdocs are currently available about ecological sustainability topics like coral reefs, whales, tidepools, and more. Cool videos like "It Really Sucks Being a Tuna" and "Tough! Football and Coral in American Samoa".

Microdocs available for viewing online and DVDs can be ordered at:
http://www.microdocs.org/

We also invite you to "like" our pages on Facebook!
Microdocs: Short Attention Span Science Videos
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Microdocs-Short-Attention-Span-Science-Videos/153800514257

Hopkins Marine Station of Stanford University
http://www.facebook.com/HopkinsMarineStation

Thank you!

Cheryl Butner
Research Assistant - Palumbi and Micheli Labs
Hopkins Marine Station, Stanford University
Pacific Grove, CA, 93950 USA
cbutner at stanford.edu