[Coral-List] Decapoda expert needed

Osmar Luiz osmarluizjr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:33:50 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm wondering if is there any reef carcinologist in the list who is willing to help with the ID of some crab and shrimp photographs.

The pics are for a humble scientific outreach project where we want to show that the diversity of coral reefs is not only about corals and fish.

The pictures were beautifully took by a professional photographer, mostly from PNG and Indonesia.

 The researcher who helps may benefit of they as well. I won't be surprised to find out that some of those are underscribed species or new occurrences for the region.

Many thanks in advance
Osmar

--------------------------
Osmar J. Luiz, Jr. - Ph.D. candidate