[Coral-List] Approaching game over

Greg Challenger gchallenger at msn.com
Fri Mar 23 14:22:15 EDT 2012

I like Steve's message.  If I may take liberty to summarize below:

  "To rile constituency beset with quietude rather than a scientific ethos restrained by a search for certitude with exacerbating repercussions of placidity and nonintervention, coupled with reticent posturing that encourages pernicious demagoguery and persistence of muted facts."

Wow!  I wish I could write like that.  However, this sort of message could be missed by 99% of the american public (being generous to the american public)......at least that's my excuse for writing at the 7th grade level!  If there is an online Steve Mussman writing course sign me up.

Cheers,

Greg E. Challenger, M.S.
Principal Marine Scientist
Polaris Applied Sciences, Incorporated