[Coral-List] Fw: Retirement

vassil zlatarski vzlatarski at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 13:19:26 EDT 2012

Thank you, John, for always sharing your rich experience with generosity and kindness.  I am sure, your many friends are expecting your dedication to coral reef systems to continue even more actively.   Between your unique works are two half-hour underwater documentary films made in 1987 in KLNMS (Grecian Rocks and Key Largo Dry Rocks).  Now, hope you will find time to film same places offering aprecious comparison quarter of century later.  Only you can do this, and of course with Judy, as she was instrumental before.

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)

131 Fales Rd., Bristol, RI 02809, USA;  tel.: +1-401-254-5121