[Coral-List] Reef Check National Coordinators Wanted

Reef Check Headquarters rcinfo at reefcheck.org
Fri May 4 17:56:56 EDT 2012

Reef Check is an international NGO with a focus on citizen-science as a pathway to coral reef conservation. We currently have offices in 10 countries and volunteer teams in over 90 countries and territories. Our goal is to set up training programs in each country and territory with reefs.  Each year, some of our Coordinators move on. Reef Check is looking for volunteers to help coordinate training and monitoring in the countries listed below by region. In some cases, national programs have been successfully run by coordinators based in other countries. Reef Check provides support in the form of training materials and information on how to obtain funding. If you are interested to set up a Reef Check program in one of the following countries, please fill out our coordinator form: http://reefcheck.org/ecoaction/reef_check_coordinator_application.php

Caribbean

Antigua & Barbuda

Barbados
Belize
Bermuda
Bonaire

Cayman Islands
Colombia

Grenada
St Lucia
US Virgin Islands

Central & South America

Honduras

Nicaragua

Panama

Venezuela

Reef Check Foundation
PO Box 1057 (mail)
17575 Pacific Coast Highway Ste B (deliveries)
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272-1057 USA
Tel: 310-230-2371, 310-230-2360
Fax: 310-230-2376
rcinfo at reefcheck.org