[Coral-List] Happy Birthday!

Rudy Bonn rudy_bonn at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 11:07:13 EDT 2012

I just want Jim and crew to know how valuable the coral list has been to me as a marine educator.  The knowledge that I have gained from the coral list has been used and taught in many classroom settings, in lectures to our community, and many more.  Our Coral Camp for Kids program is about to start and the information I have so generously recieved as been used to teach kids about coral reefs, threats to the systems, and what they can do when their generation is in charge to help protect and conserve coral reefs.  And you know what, Im sure they will make a difference!  Happy Birthday Jim, keep up the great work!  Rudy

Rudy S Bonn
Director of Marine Projects
Reef Relief
631 Greene Street