[Coral-List] Coral-List Birthday

Georgina Bustamante gbustamante09 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:01:43 EDT 2012

Congrats to our sister (or no so distant cousin) list!!

Georgina Bustamante, Ph.D.
Coordinator
Caribbean  Marine Protected Area Management (CaMPAM) Network and Forum
The UNEP-CEP capacity building program for MPA managers and stakeholders
Hollywood, Florida, USA
Tel./fax (request) +1 (954) 963-3626
Mobile +1 (305) 297-6995
emails: gbustamante09 at gmail.com; gbustamante at gcfi.org
skype: yoyibustamante

CaMPAM web site: http://campam.gcfi.org/campam.php

To subscribe or unsubscribe to CaMPAM list, go to (Para suscribirse o
cancelar su subscripción de la Red de Internet CaMPAM, vaya a)
http://gcfi.org/Forms/CAMPAMLSubscribeEng.php

To send a message to CaMPAM List, send it to (Para enviar un mensaje a
CaMPAM List, envíelo a) campam-l at listserv.gcfi.org
 To access CaMPAM List archive go to
 http://listserv.gcfi.org/SCRIPTS/WA-GCFI.EXE?A0=CAMPAM-L

Print only if necessary.